Thanks to everyone (Steph, Shan, and Gloria) who made suggestions on my last post regarding their approaches to setting goals...
I shall indeed plan to build on my past success (French, physical fitness) and work on areas where I didn't do so well last time around.
But, as usual, I'm going to build my goal set in a format that should appear familiar to anyone who's followed my past ROW80 adventures.
- Post one Chapter of The Perfidious Mister Wickham each week.
- Post at least one ROW80 update
- Post at least once on my GypsyDangerously blog
- Finish The Artillerists (short story)
- Finish Ho B-52 (short story)
- Finish Merry Christmas, Mister Washington (short story)
- Publish Ho B-52 (short story)
- Start the Parasol Books imprint
- Run two 5K races
- One yoga class per week (flexibility)
- Teach French for 2 hours per week
- Teach Indonesian for 2 hours per week
- Begin dating
- Go on 5 “bucket list” adventures
- Spend 5 hour per week on Social Media (Twitter, FB, blogs, etc...)
- Join Lowcountry RWA
- Join Air B&B
- Reduce my personal carbon footprint
It's an interesting set of goals, for an interesting time. So, I do hope you'll join me here occasionally to see how I progress through the next few months, as winter comes to the Lowcountry and my cozy little boat rocks gently at her moorings.