La Riposte

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Ding-Ding!" - Round Two!


Just a short post today, declaring my intention to take another run at the ROW80 Challenge.

Last time, I hit about 61 percent of my planned goals, which were mainly focused on writing. This time, my focus will be on setting challenging but manageable goals and fulfilling them 100 percent.

Complicating things this time around will be my travel schedule - with trips planned to China, Australia, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Brunei, and Malaysia, I'm going to be on the road at least 60 of the 80 days of the challenge, often with little access to internet...

But I have no doubt that these upcoming adventures will inspire new stories as well.

I'll save my list of specific goals for a later post, but I'm already working on them, using the SMART criteria; Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Oriented. What methods do you use when setting goals?

Best to all,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment