La Riposte

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ROW80 Round 2 Goals...


Well, it's that time again, I suppose, to jot down our goals for this second round of ROW80. As I've mentioned before, this round is complicated for me, because I'll be traveling for about 60 of the 80 days; in fact, this post comes to you from the Sultanate of Brunei, which is where I'll be until Friday, when it's off to Malaysia on the next stage of my journey.

So, outlined below are my modest goals for this round. I'm trying to focus more on the writing, and less on all the secondary, distracting, and yes, eventually necessary aspects such as the publishing, promotion, and networking.

WRITING
- Finish “A Matter of Honor”
- Write 3 Chapters of my “Learning Indonesian” book
- Write 3 Chapters of my “Short Story Publishing” book
- Write 6 Chapters of “The Notorious Mister Wickham”
- Finish “Charming”
- Finish “The Welsh Mouse”
- Finish “The Artillerists”
- Finish “Merry Christmas, Mister Washington”

PUBLISHING
- Publish “Lethargica”
- Publish German Translation of “Happily Ever After”

ARTISTIC
- Create the cover for "Lethargica"
- Create the video trailer for "Lethargica"

FITNESS
- 20 minutes of basic fitness per day

LANGUAGE
- One hour of studying French per day

NETWORKING
- Spend 30 minutes a week on the “Author Karma” page getting caught up
- Build my “Core Group” to 25 people

PROMOTION
- Run 3 KDP Select Promotions

ADMINISTRATION
- Create the “Perfidious Mister Wickham” website
- Create a “Short Story Contest” website

So, that's it... Let me know if you see anything that particularly interests you, and I'd be happy to discuss in more depth.

Best always,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment