La Riposte

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to Make My Twitter Feed Work for You!

Greetings and Salutations!

Like many people, as my list of followers (and people followed) grows on Twitter, I have found myself looking for a good way to stay on top of things.

So, to help you understand my process for Re-Tweeting (and thereby maximize its potential!) please read through this short note.

If you really want something promoted, Tweet @ me.. I'll generally be happy to RT free book offerings, notes for blog posts that make interesting reading, etc. And I'll RT the occasional product placement Tweet. What I probably won't RT are repetitve "buy my product posts", etc. If I see these every day in my own feed, I'm just not likely to RT.

That said, I will check my Twitter feed 4x daily, on those days when I'm around a computer and connected. The same general criteria will apply, but here I'm much more likely to RT someone else's RT about your topic. Especially for product placement. But, free or first-time releases will always get a nod, and good articles. Note that this is really luck-of-the draw; is your Tweet in the Top 100 of the list when I log on and scroll down.

And of course, I'll try to follow the same guidelines for you - if there's something I'd really like RT'd, I'll send it @ you, and I won't clog your feed with a lot of self-promo.

You can also connect with me on Triberr, if you are a blogger who generates a lot of content. DM me (@E_H_Carpenter) and we'll sort it out.

I hope this is useful info, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think, especially if you have any suggestions for improvement!

Oh, and if you enjoyed this post and found it useful, please click my Triberr button on the right and give me a little karma! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment