La Riposte

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Free 'til Friday!

Greetings, friends!

I know I've been a little quiet here for the last week, but I've just made the transition back from Indonesia to the United States, started a new job, and am in the process of moving into a charming little cottage that requires just a bit of work to make it perfectly livable...

So, to give you something to read besides my blog posts, my latest short fiction, Lethargica, is free until Friday, June 22nd.... Here's the direct link to Amazon to grab a copy - or, if you've already got one, please tell a friend or two so they can save themselves 99 cents!

If you're up on Twitter or Facebook, it would be wonderful if you would share this link with your followers and friends: http://amzn.to/KhZV2T

I'll have a big update post this weekend to recap how this final KDP Select promotion goes, and to bring you up to speed on my various projects, but in the meantime, I wish you a great and productive week, and hope you enjoy this latest freebie!

Best regards,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment