La Riposte

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

An Update...

A short and belated update - this last week has passed in a bit of a blur, as I work on getting started in my new job, move into and do some work on my new house, and fight off the combined effects of jet lag, dental work, shots for typhoid and other various potential ailments, and a rather vigorous session at the gym.

Oh, and did I mention the alligators? Yes. At least there are signs warning you about those. There are no signs warning you about piranhas, on the other hand. But that's a story for another time.

For now, I ask my readers to be a little patient while I get into a rhythm back here in the U.S. - next week will bring the first installment of The Perfidious Mister Wickham, and I'll be working on getting another short story out soon.

Best to all,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment