So, it's Monday in Australia, which means its Sunday on the other side of the world, and thus time for a ROW80 update.
It has been a moderately productive week; I finished one story, which has already received a few favorable beta reads and critiques, finished the cover art for LETHARGICA, which you can see here (and your comments would be greatly appreciated)
I also held a koala bear, fed some kangaroos and wallabies, petted a little lamb, and saw a platypus. So, life is good.
Things I haven't done as well with are my fitness and French study goals. I really find that for both exercise and serious study, I need to be living in one place, where I can get into a set routine. But since I'll still be traveling for the next month, through Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China, I'll need to see if I can figure out a way to create those routines in the context of a fluid and ever-changing environment... Any suggestions?
- Finished “A Matter of Honor” - 100% complete
- Wrote 0.5 Chapters of my “Learning Indonesian” book - 15% complete
- Created the cover for "LETHARGICA" - 100% complete
- Spent 30 minutes this week on the “Author Karma” page getting caught up
- Got my Triberr account working
- Put out a post on how I'll be managing my Twitter account in the future.
Now it's time to pack my backpack again, and catch a flight from Brisbane to Darwin... A few more days in beautiful, sunny Australia, and then it's back to Jakarta to get ready for my next adventure. A bientot!