So, it's that time of the week again!
It's been a productive, if somewhat stressful week; leaving tonight for Australia, so lots to do to get ready for that trip, and even more administrative paperwork in preparation for planned trips to Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and China in May. So, lots of writing done this week, but little of the fun sort!
OK, so looking at the formal goals:
- Did a bit of work on “A Matter of Honor” and “Charming”
- Created a draft cover for "A Matter of Honor"
(Yes, I know, technically that wasn't on the list, but I'm giving myself credit for it!)
- 20 minutes of basic fitness per day - Hit this goal!
- A bit touch and go with my French studies this week... Merde!
- Spend 30 minutes a week on the “Author Karma” page getting caught up - Done!
- Build my “Core Group” to 25 people - Sent out 2 more invites...
So, that's the update... Looking forward to getting in a good bit of writing and editing while I'm traveling around the next few weeks (long plane flights are good for something) and will of course look forward to seeing how everyone else is progressing with their goals.
Best to all,