La Riposte

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Story Released for Amazon Kindle!


Well, it's been a few weeks since my last post, but just to catch you up, I was traveling most of the month of December, and have spent the last few days editing and publishing a new short story, which is now available as a "Kindle Select" title, which means it will only be available electronically through Amazon for the next 3 months.

You can read more about this slightly twisted fairy tale on its book page (here) which includes a link to a sample, but for the next 5 days it's FREE on Amazon (click this link) - so feel free to grab a copy and be sure to tell your friends!

This will be my first experiment with using the Kindle Select program, and judging from some of the things I've read, I'm not certain how it will work out, but we'll see. This will be part of the research going into my project on writing a guide for other authors who want to self-publish short fiction as e-books.

Best New Year's wishes to all!
Edward

2 comments:

  1. i just read your latest story. It is a huge change of pace from your first one. I really enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mel... It is, as Monty Python said, "something completely different" - I am curious to your opinion as a reader whether authors who cross genre boundaries are a good phenomenon, or a troublesome one.

    I'm likely to return to the war stories with my next release, but I have a fairly diverse set of writing interests and motivations, and will no doubt stray again!

    ReplyDelete