La Riposte

Sunday, January 22, 2012

ROW80 Update and News of the Week...


So, since Wednesday, I have made it around the world with a bit of luck, a lot of patience, and about $300.00, so this update comes to you from South Carolina, where I'll be for the next 2 weeks doing some training and looking for a house to buy in anticipation of my transfer here in June.

On the ROW80 front, the good news is that the proposal material for The Complete Idiot's Guide to Learning Indonesian is finished, and I'll send it off next week after giving it a final editing.

A bit behind on the goals for my non-fiction book release, and my article for Current Intelligence, but I think I can catch those both up this week between classes. Looking forward to being able to provide a more thorough update on Wednesday.

In other news, I'm using the month of February to test the efficacy of Ever After PR's "Featured Author" package; you can look forward to a report here sometime in March detailing the results of that promotion. And finally, Happily Ever After is being translated into German, so I'll be looking forward to releasing that on Amazon.co.de next month, and then working on getting a French translation done as well.

Best wishes to all,
Edward

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your update, and I look forward to reading future check ins from you. Wishing you much luck with all you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tia... I was actually going to put off posting, but seeing your comment on this note inspired me to take the time to put up my latest update (just a bit late) - interested to hear your thoughts, and I'll pop over to your page now and check it out...

    Best wishes,
    Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, Edward. I'm heading over to check out your latest update now! You can check out my ROW80 updates at http://depressioncookies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete