1. Submit 1 book proposal
- Finish Description: 9 Jan
- Finish Market Overview: 10 Jan
- Review and describe competition: 11 Jan
- Write Outline of Content: 12 Jan
- Write Sample Chapter: 13 Jan
- Review: 16 Jan
- Submit: 21 Jan
2. Publish 1 non-fiction book.
- Translate all material: 10 Jan
- Edit all material: 15 Jan
- Publish: 16-21 Jan
3. Publish 1 non-fiction article or essay online.
- Finish draft: 20 Jan
- Submit for editing: 25 Jan
- See published: Mar issue “Current Intelligence”
4. Publish 1 more short story on Amazon.
- Finish draft: 1 Feb
- Editing: 7 Feb
- Cover art: 10 Feb
- Trailer: 13 Feb
- Pre-publication promotion: 14-21 Feb
- Publish: 21 Feb
As you can see, some of these tasks are running parallel, and some sequentially, as certain items (such as the book proposal) have a waiting period associated with the post-submission results, and others (such as the non-fiction book) strengthen the case for subsequent tasks, i.e., the book proposal.
Looking forward to your thoughts / questions,